The B9 Model Cure HD is a compact, high-intensity UV post-curing solution for applications in jewelry, dental, rapid prototyping, model-making and more. Built-in turntable, timer, completion alarm, and memory settings enable fast, precise, repeatable work-flow. The Model Cure HD’s powerful design dramatically reduces curing times compared to other curing units to save time and increase throughput.
- Recommended Small models 2-3 minutes. Larger models 5-8 depending upon thickness and size.
- Digital timer display: timer selection from 10 seconds to 9:50 maximum.
- 3 memory settings allow for repeatable workflow.
- Rotating turntable performs smooth and uniform polymerization.
- Includes glass vessel to cure models under water.
- Average Light intensity on turntable is over 180.0 mW/cm².
- Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
- Widened curing chamber room makes in-and-out of the curing object easier.
- Safety switch functions to prevent light emission when door is open
Power Output: 200 Watts
Light Source: UV LED
UV Wavelength: 390-410 nm
Unit Weight: 6.5KG (14.33lbs)
External Unit Dimensions: 19.7cm x 26.8cm x 24.5cm
Internal Chamber Dimensions: 12.7cm x 12.7cm x 7.62cm
Round Bowl Dimensions: 10cm x 6.5cm
View spec sheet.
Due to the wide variation in curing wavelength, resin formulation, and curing settings associated with third-party resins and printers, B9Creations can only guarantee the effectiveness of the B9 Model Cure HD when using the B9 Resin Line with B9Creations Printers.
B9 Model Cure HD
- Brand: B9Creations
- Product Code: B9A-LCB-020
- Availability: In Stock