The digital workflow that lives up to its name.
Your push-button operation shouldn’t stop at the printer.
Automate your post-processing with thorough, no-mess cleaning. Parts can be transferred directly from the printer to the B9Clean while still on the build platform or as loose models on the part tray.
0 touch points
Before your part is printed, clean, and dry
Approximate clean time with fresh isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
1.3 liters IPA volume for clean container
Uses 75% less cleaning solution than other wash units
Can hold up to 2 liters for larger parts 50 uses Amount of uses per IPA refill in regular use
Here’s what’s included to get you up and running with your B9Clean.
- B9Clean Base
- Lid & Build Table Hanger
- Outer Container
- Inner Container & Plug
- Extended Build Table Hanger
- Power Supply
- Part Tray
- 2 Magnetic Stir Bars
- 3 Extra Foam Gaskets
- Extra Container Plug
- 1-year warranty
B9 Model Cure
The B9 Model Cure is a compact, high-intensity UV post-curing solution for resin models in applications such as jewelry, prototyping, model making, and more. Slide out drawer, timer, completion alarm, and memory settings enable fast, precise, repeatable workflow. The B9 Model Cure's powerful design dramatically reduces curing times compared to other curing units.
- Recommended cure time: Small models 2-3 minutes. Large models 5-10 depending upon thickness and size.
- Includes glass vessel to cure models under water.
- Digital timer display: timer selection from 10 seconds to 9:50 maximum.
- 3 memory settings allow for repeatable workflow.
- Wide chamber, capable of curing several models at once.
- Light-energy intensity over 40.0 mW/cm², much higher than competitors.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
- Safety switch functions to prevent light emission when door is open.
- Typical LED life exceeds 50,000 hours which is equates to more than 60 years at 1 hour per day.
B9Clean and B9 Model Cure - for Core Series Owners
- Brand: B9Creations