Please verify the shipping address for your order if you are working remotely or at a different location. If your business is unable to receive a package at their normal business address, FexEx offers a Hold at Location option for over 14,000 locations including FedEx Office and Walgreens locations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your order or need to use the Hold at location option.
The digital workflow that lives up to its name.
Your push-button operation shouldn't stop at the printer.Automate your post-processing with thorough, no-mess cleaning. Parts can be transferred directly from the printer to the B9Clean while still on the build platform or as loose models on the part tray.
0 touch pointsBefore your print is printed, clean, and dry.
Approximate clean time with fresh isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
1.3 liters IPA volume for clean container
- Uses 75% less cleaning solution than other wash units
- Can hold up to 2 liters for larger parts
- 50 uses Amount of uses per IPA refill regular use
B9Clean Technical Data
|Dimensions||199 x 263 x 474 mm|
|Product Weight||9 lbs|
|Container Liquid Volume||1.3 - 2 L|
|Maximum Part Size||108.5 x 63.5 x 127 mm|
|Suggested Operating Envr.||18 - 28 °C / 64 - 82 °F|
|Agitation Method||Magnetic Stirrer|
What's Included in the box:
Here is what is included to get you up and running with your B9Clean.
- B9Clean Base
- Lid and Build Table Hanger
- Outer Container
- Inner Container and Plug
- Extended Build Table Hanger
- Power Supply
- Part Tray
- 2 Magnetic Stir Bars
- 3 Extra Foam Gaskets
- Extra Container Plug
- 1 year warranty
B9 Model Cure
The B9 Model Cure is a compact, high-intensity UV post-curing solution for resin models in applications such as jewelry, prototyping, model making, and more. Slide out drawer, timer, completion alarm, and memory settings enable fast, precise, repeatable workflow. The B9 Model Cure's powerful design dramatically reduces curing times compared to other curing units.
Features of the B9 Model Cure
- Includes plastic vessel to cure models under water.
- Digital timer display: timer selection from 10 seconds to 9:50 maximum.
- 3 memory settings allow for repeatable workflow.
- Wide chamber, capable of curing several models at once.
- Light-energy intensity over 40.0 mW/cm², much higher than competitors.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
- Safety switch functions to prevent light emission when door is open.
- Typical LED life exceeds 50,000 hours which is equates to more than 60 years at 1 hour per day.
What's Included in the box:
Here is what is included to get you up and running with your B9 Model Cure.
- Curing Water Dish
- Orange Safety Eyewear Glasses for UV Protection
- 1 Year Warranty
B9 Model Cure Technical Data
Power Output 65 Watts Power Input 100 - 220 VAC / 50-60 Hz Light Source UV LED UV Wavelength 390 - 410 nm Unit Weight 3.3KG (7.27 lbs) External Unit Dimensions 21.6cm x 20cm x 15cm Internal Chamber Dimensions
12.7cm x 17cm x 7cm
Curing Water Dish Dimensions 6" x 3" x 2"
Due to the wide variation in curing wavelength, resin formulation, and curing settings associated with third-party resins and printers, B9Creations can only guarantee the effectiveness of the B9 Model Cure when using the B9 Resin Line with B9Creations Printers.
B9Clean XL [2-week Lead Time] and B9 Model Cure - for Core Series Owners
- Brand: B9Creations